Schedule for next release?

Nov 9, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Hi

Can you give any information regarding when the next release will be available?

I see several issues listed on the issue tracker and i would really like to get all those fixes into testing of this invaluable sharepoint extension.

regards

Søren L. ( Denmark )

Coordinator
Nov 12, 2012 at 10:56 PM
I'm at the SPC12 conference in Vegas this week. Will get back to you next week, ok? :)

Sent from my Windows Phone

Sent: 09.11.2012 02:31
To: Gullen, Kjetil
Subject: Schedule for next release? [templatehub:402527]

Hi

Can you give any information regarding when the next release will be available?

I see several issues listed on the issue tracker and i would really like to get all those fixes into testing of this invaluable sharepoint extension.

regards

Søren L. ( Denmark )

Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged or confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee named above. Any review, dissemination, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all its attachments. Inmeta Crayon and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for any errors, omissions, information or viruses contained in the transmission of this message.
Nov 22, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Hi Kjetil

Hope you had a nice stay in the US.

Any news on a fresh release.

Regards Søren

Coordinator
Dec 6, 2012 at 8:14 PM

The new release is now uploaded.

No fixes for Your Language issue, I'm afraid. It's this way by design, and to fix the ribbon button you need a Danish Language file.
If you provide this (ie by translating the English file), I'll include Danish support in the release :)