SharePoint 2013

Jan 28, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Hi KjetilG,

I have made progress in converting code to SharePoint 2013 solution and all works well. I have found out that when we select more than one document library from tree control and then try to use templates from template hub it throws error.

The code looks on page that reads documents from Template Hub can only bring documents from one Document library and then it throws error.

Is it known issue or may be I am having the wrong version of source code? I took code about two weeks ago from codeplex.

Kind Regards,

faisal

Jan 29, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Hi Faisal,

You have the correct Version of the code.
There was plans to support multiple template libraries, but it was dismissed as we didn't need the functionality. The configuration box still supports selecting multiple template libraries though, so yes, it is a known glitch :)

Regards,
Kjetil

Feb 12, 2013 at 12:56 AM
Hi faisalrafique

Is there a chance you could share what it is you did to make the solution work with SharePoint 2013?
Feb 12, 2013 at 8:27 AM
The code has been ported to 2013 by Faisal, and he has sent me everything he has done. When I have tested it, I will make it available for download on this site, both as source and as an installer.
It shouldn't take to much time, so expect it to be available this week or early next week.
Mar 26, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Hi guys

Did something happen, apparently the solution was not released for SP2013. I would be very interested in this.
Apr 2, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Yeah, sorry about that. I'll try to get it online as soon as possible...
May 3, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Hi,
I am also very interested by this project in sp2013. Can you tell when you get it online ?
Thanks
Jul 29, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Faisal's SharePoint 2013 migration is now available for download here:
https://templatehub.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=SharePoint%202013%20version%20of%20the%20TemplateHub