Error: The resource object with key 'UI_page_title' was not found

Feb 7, 2013 at 10:22 AM
When I click the "New From Template" button, the modal loads but shows the following error:
"The resource object with key 'UI_page_title' was not found"
I have an environment with Swedish language pack, and a site created in Swedish. Both English and Swedish is activated on the site, but I've also tried with "Alternate language(s)" deactivated.
Feb 7, 2013 at 11:03 AM
If you have a swedish language site, you will need to have language files for the swedish Language code to avoid this error.

These can be found in <14 hive>\Resources\TemplateLibraryConnector.*.resx and <iis site>\App_GlobalResources\TemplateLibraryConnector.
Take copies of the existing files, rename them to have Swedish Language code in the filename, and you should be ok.

If you mail me translated Resource files I can add them for the next release.
Feb 7, 2013 at 1:27 PM
Edited Feb 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM
I only tried to take a copy of the norwegian file in <14 hive>\Resources\ and renamed it TemplateLibraryConnector.sv-SE.resx.
When I read your answer, I looked in <iis site>\App_GlobalResources\, but couldn't find any TemplateLibraryConnector-folder. I've now copied it from the application folder for the template hub web application, and it works! :)

Thanks a lot!

I now see I didn't read the instructions properly. I installed on my "http://yourcontenttypehub/" instead of my "http://yourcontentwebapp/", that's why there were no TemplateLibraryConnector-folder.