Problem

Sep 20, 2013 at 1:12 PM
After some initial mistakes I think I have this installed correct but can't get it working. I can see my templates but not select them. The OK key never enables and no preview or info regarding the document. I can't save the Favorite either.
Any suggestions?
Sep 20, 2013 at 2:41 PM
The favourites uses the "I Like It" tag, but requires it to already be present in the Taxonomy store. Click some "I Like It" tag somewhere in your farm, and you should be ok.

The previews are fetched from the templates. This means that you have to save the documents with the "include preview" option turned on to get any previews displayed.

If you see all your templates in the Template Browser but can't select them, it sounds like a browser issue. Try emptying your browser cache (also, it has only been tested with Internet Explorer, as this is the only first-class browser supported for SharePoint 2010, so I cannot guarantee other browsers. Most likely they will not work).
Sep 20, 2013 at 3:24 PM
I have tested the "I like It" and it works. My document is stored with Preview. I have tested with IE9 and 10 with the same problem, also after clearing the cache. To me it feels like I have some persission problem. I don't under stand how to add a picture but I added a link to one in my Dropbox. Maybe you can see someting from that.
When I click on a template nothing happen, OK is not activated, no preview and no info below the priveiw window. If I double click the template opens up in Word, when I'm saving in Word, Word want to save it to a folder in the File system, is this normal?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tct8f4ex85qths4/Screen.MHT