"file not found" after succesful installation

Mar 28, 2014 at 8:45 AM
I've succesful installed the TemplateHub solution at my SharePoint 2010.
  1. created a document library with templates and set a Standard view there
  2. run .\install.ps1 - successful
  3. run .\DefinHub.ps - also succesful
As first issue after Installation I could not find the "Template Library Connector" in "site collection settings", but I was able to enable it with the command "Enable-SPFeature".

Now I find an Icon "New from template" in my documents page. After pressing this I get an error message "file not found"

My questions are:
  • why I do not find the "Template Library Connector" in "site collection Settings"?
  • what can be the reason for "file not found" message?
Thank you in advance
Apr 2, 2014 at 10:04 AM
Please check your ULS logs for errors around the time you get the "file not found" message (if you post errors here, I can try to help you).

The reasen for not finding the "Template Library Connector" in site collection settings is because it was mistakenly set as a hidden feature.
Apr 3, 2014 at 7:06 AM

Thank you for reply. The problem is solved after deinstallation and once more installation of the module.

Now I have the button “New from template” and I can choose documents. But there is a small display problem (see screenshot) – the list of documents overlaps the preview pane. Seems it is no problem of the browser version. The screenshot is from IE 11, but with IE 8.0 I get the same view.

Have you an idea?

Von: KjetilG [email removed]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 2. April 2014 11:04
An: Nollau Andreas
Betreff: Re: "file not found" after succesful installation [templatehub:540415]

Please check your ULS logs for errors around the time you get the "file not found" message (if you post errors here, I can try to help you).

The reasen for not finding the "Template Library Connector" in site collection settings is because it was mistakenly set as a hidden feature.

Apr 3, 2014 at 9:51 AM
There is no picture attached, but try doing a CTRL-R to refresh everything.
Also, do you have any custom branding? Be aware that this may or may not affect the look of things :)
IE11 is pretty much untested, so I can't say how it's going to look there, but it should be OK, you can always try to use compatibility mode.
IE7-10 should look ok.